This is a download server for the Science Software Branch. It is a place for large files that we do not want to put on the main server.
Things that are here:
- AstroConda - [NEW] - The successor to Ureka, AstroConda is a free software repository; providing tools and utilities commonly used by the astronomical community.
- SSB Software Releases - Information about SSBREL, SSBX, and SSBDEV.
- Ureka - [Depreciation Warning] - An easy-to-install Python and IRAF environment for Macintosh and Linux. If you think it is a lot of work to install Python and IRAF, check this out.
- Testing - Some testing tools that we use. This includes Pandokia, our system for managing > 100k test results in a single test run.
- Development Documentation - We make development (i.e. draft) copies of our documentation available to users here. Developers - if you don't see the updates you are expecting for the STScI docs, look here for errors.
- SSB Code Development Standards - Documentation describing the standards SSB developers follow when developing publicly released code.