PhotomStep(name=None, parent=None, config_file=None, _validate_kwds=True, **kws)¶
- PhotomStep: Module for loading photometric conversion infomation from
- reference files and attaching or applying them to the input science data model
- name (str, optional) – The name of the Step instance. Used in logging messages and in cache filenames. If not provided, one will be generated based on the class name.
- parent (Step instance, optional) – The parent step of this step. Used to determine a fully-qualified name for this step, and to determine the mode in which to run this step.
- config_file (str path, optional) – The path to the config file that this step was initialized with. Use to determine relative path names.
- **kws (dict) – Additional parameters to set. These will be set as member variables on the new Step instance.
reference_file_types= ['photom', 'area']¶